Data is our tool, but we have privacy as a top priority
Trendt is a team of like-minded thinkers, crazy innovators, masters of crafts, enthusiastic enthusiasts, fearless experimentalists - that are stronger together.
We take privacy very seriously. Both for you - our visitor - and our customers it's top priority to protect customer data and be transparent about what we collect. In this document we explain how we collect and use your data.
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.) on or contact form
- Browser behavior including browser-version, device which page-urls you visit.
- Chat including browser behavior to power the chat engine
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies, but only if you've given us your consent when opening the website
How will we use your data?
If you filled in our contact form we will most likely contact you back on your email address or phone number (if provided).
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data in the Google Cloud.
Our Company will keep your personal data for 5 years.
Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing it from our servers.
If you have any concern about your privacy please don't hesitate to contact us.