• Pitch, develop and execute global social strategies for our leading talent clients.
• Work with creators, copywriters, and designers to produce original and compelling social content.
• Curate and manage social editorial calendars for our talent clients, that ensure they are aligned with the right events and conversations.
• For our talent clients, continually monitor social media campaigns as well as social media KPIs, key milestones, relevant calendar dates and posting timings.
• Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies to ensure we are ahead of the curve as an agency.
• Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimisation.
• Build and manage social media content calendars for key CAA talent.
• Previous experience in digital and social marketing, working with talent or within an agency.
• Attention to detail and precision data-input, often under time pressure, is essential.
• Hands-on experience working within a social team in agency or with talent.
• Deep understanding of and interest in the Social industry; including advertising systems.
• Executes duties and assignments as directed in compliance with CAA guidelines and objectives.
• Assures that client relationships remain productive and that clients receive a quality of service that encourages further growth and profitability.